Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Waiting Game

The Universe appears to be trying to make certain that I am aware that I have very little control, if any at all. I told my therapist last time I saw here that my mantra (she always has me come up with one at the end of a session) was "I don't f'in know." She said, "How about 'I don't need to know?'" Why does she have to do that- always has to kick it up a notch. But, I guess that is what I pay her for.

So, I interviewed three weeks ago for an attorney's position where I work. Since then, I learned I passed the bar and had a second interview. Now, I wait. All those years of school, the bar, lots of interviews in so many different places and now it comes down to this. Living in limbo is torture for me. I hate gray space. Yet, it seems to be my home town these days.

Maybe I should have my mail forwarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment