Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gold Star

So, there is this super hot girl at work. She has long blonde hair, tan, skinny, dresses in that professional yet slutty kind of way. Super sexy in a purely superficial way. She is a Barbi doll type, nails, hair, the whole nine yards.

Well, last week she started hitting on me. Shamelessly. I mean very very forward messages through IM about "making it hard" and "needing a massage" and "needing to stretch" etc. Asking me to sit by her at the Christmas luncheon and "cum" over to her desk. Seriously, I am not making this up.

Well, naturally my ego enjoyed this onslaught of attention from a girl any man at this office has looked at least twice at. I have to say that this girl is also classic in that she is either genuinely dumb or just thinks that is cute. Not sure which. So, as our interactions progressed, I became less and less attracted to her due to her lack of intelligence, though I still got sweaty palms when she wanted to go to the parking garage on a "break" with me.

I could feel all the blood draining from my brain and rushing to other areas if you know what I mean. Anyway, I also know that these exchanges on facebook chat, at work, on a work computer are dangerous. So, I told her we could talk after work, get a drink, whatever but couldn't have this conversation at work.

She asked a few questions about my "status" because of office rumors and was fine with things... which also was very validating. Having completely straight women come on to you is so nice and affirming when new to the hetero club.

Anyway, she got mad that I would not play her games or respond to her beckoning and told me I was being paranoid and "retarded" (which made me laugh considering her incredibly low IQ, or appearance thereof). Several times while talking to her, I had to stop and explain what a word I had used meant. Really?

So, she pouted, then threatened... then deleted me. :)

Many of my guy friends are like, "Dude! What are you doing? Tap that!" but I know that every time I decide how to react to something like that, I am defining myself. I am deciding what kind of man I want to be. And to a small degree what kind of world I want my daughter to grow up in. And probably staying employed, too. :)

Anyway- I have wiped the drool from my chin and am standing slightly more upright now.

Gold Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment